Together We Create a Better World
At Magical Mushrooms we work to meet human needs whilst enhancing biodiversity, reducing our impact on the planet, and creating a fairer world for us all.
Our Products are manufactured in the UK
Our product pots and lids are 100% recyclable.
We use food-safe plastic packaging
We aim for zero waste to landfill
We reuse packaging materials whenever possible
We use couriers that have a carbon neutral commitment
We use suppliers that use green energy wherever possible and are
Soil Association registered.
Magical Mushrooms are members of The Perma Culture Association.
How it Works
UK customers. When you have made your purchase the Magical Mushroom team will endeavor to dispatch your goods as quickly as possible.
In most cases we dispatch your order on the day we receive it or the next working day. This does not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
The service providers we currently use are Royal Mail and DPD Local courier, it is within our discretion to select the best service for your parcel.
You should receive your parcel within 3 working days but this cannot be guaranteed at this moment in time and delays do happen.
Refunds and Returns - Physical products only
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we have extended the period within which you can return your purchase. If you wish to cancel your purchase under the Distance Selling Regulations, customers legally have a period of seven working days from the date of delivery within which they can cancel the sale. However at Magical Mushrooms we extend that to 30 days.
This means you can return your purchased goods to us within 30 days of the date of delivery and cancel the sale and receive a refund. Please return the unopened products, with a note of your order number and date and reason for cancellation. When we receive the returned goods we will refund you the customer the sale price of the purchase.
All original postage and packing charges, are paid for by the customer, and the return postage is also the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective, in which case the cost of returning goods are the responsibility of Magical Mushrooms.
Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit.
You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
In order to return the item, package it up & enclose details of the purchase:
Your Order no
List of goods to return
Reason for Return
Your Name, Your Address, Your Contact Details.
Digital products cannot be cancelled or returned.
What you need to know
What's a cookie?
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of this website.
•Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
•Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.